oh, you know


The he mentioned in the writing, is gregory jacobsen.. 


I came accros him on whatever internet place today again,..twitter, stuff. his raw art, is so great. i love... the strong feelings i get of disgust when i see some of the stuff, its like too much to look at sometimes, but, the ones that have just the perfect level of no genitalia, are perfect for what my eyes desire to see. Venturing through his blog and new twitter feed, he has mentioned recently several times today, is quite the trip. An odd one. A fun one, that I am so curious about, but I also just cant take it. I can barely take it. No one I know could, so much.. maybe a couple but i dont know that many people anyway. whatever. goodbye now. maybe that drawing is a response to viewing his, or also to my day. a long one, but a good one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog